Frozen-A pain relief cold spray
Frozen-A pain relief cold spray is effective against joint pain and muscle strain, swellings, bruises, crushing, sprains.
-With effect of micro-massage ” crackling” Frozen-A is an immediate pain relief in cases of sport injuries and in leisure time.
– Fresh micro massage, in a very nice refreshing pain-killer way.
– BOV (bag on valve) spray, Medical device class IIa.
– Frozen-A pain relief cold spray is made in Italy.
The extraordinary effect of Frozen-A pain relief cold spray through ” crackling” , represents as a micro-massage on the skin and prolongs the cooling action.
Furthermore, Frozen-A includes the extract of delicate Arnica . (Arnica is an herb that grows mainly in Siberia and central Europe, as well as temperate climates in North: The active chemicals in Arnica may reduce the swelling,and decrease the pain).
Frozen-A pain relief cold spray Applications:
– Promptly, Shake the bottle of “Frozen-A pain relief cold spray” well, and keep it holding upright, spray with a very short puff of touching on the affected area, then massage it gently.
– Repeat the application of “Frozen-A pain relief cold spray” two/ three times a day.
– Do not spray directly on face -spray on hands first, then apply it on the face (fare away from eye).
– Suitable for children Over 3 years.
– Only use it on healthy intact skin, Do not apply it on wounds that have affected with dermis injured.
– Excessive uses can lead to freeze the surface of the skin.
Frozen-A pain relief cold spray Indications:
Bruises and traumas
Frozen-A pain relief cold spray with Arnica is one of the best natural remedies available to cure bruises and traumas shortely.
Falls, blows, and other traumas can cause blood vessels to breakdown under the skin and spill blood, causing skin inflammation (hotness,tenderness and redness). Frozen-A “cooling, crackling, and Arnica” speeds up the healing process, prompting your body to send more WBC (white blood cells) to eliminate up and repair the bruise.
Frozen-A pain relief cold spray with Arnica consider a local natural anti-inflammatory, “cooling, crackling, and Arnica” is well known for its ability to reduce swelling. Thus, it offers significant benefits in the treatment of sprains, strains, fractures, contusions, and other sports injuries (Frozen-A pain relief cold spray with Arnica used only over the intact skin).
Frozen-A pain relief cold spray with Arnica that doesn’t just mask the pain; it actually stimulates your body’s healing processes.
“Cooling, crackling, and Arnica” is especially recommended for pain that derives from trauma (such as a fall) or inflammation (such as arthritis). Arnica offers a safe alternative local spray natural remedy for pain, without the risks associated with over-the-counter NSAIDs .
Frozen-A pain relief cold spray with Arnica can ease the pain and stiffness of arthritis, so you can move more freely. some clinical studies have shown that applying “cooling, crackling, and Arnica” spray to an arthritic body part leads to a significant improvement 1 , especially in acute cases if applied local coldness of affected area.
Frozen-A pain relief cold spray with Arnica aids in the healing of many kinds of injuries, especially those that impact soft tissues. While not a substitute for appropriate medical care, “cooling, crackling, and Arnica” can reduce pain and swelling from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
Many people find that “cooling, crackling, and Arnica” helps them recover much faster, so they can get back to the activities they love.